Fees and Cancellation Policy
Membership fee payments begin the day of registration.
Memberships automatically renew at the end of the membership time period (monthly, six-months or yearly) and will be charged to the member's credit card entered on day of registration. All memberships are automatically recurring except Half/Full Marathon and Youth Gazelles Summer Camp memberships.
If your plan is non-recurring and has expired and you wish to continue training, you must login to your profile on gilbertsgazelles.com and select a new membership plan.
Gilbert's Gazelles may terminate the membership and these terms if it is unable to renew the membership based on inaccurate or outdated credit card information.
- Access to Gilbert's Gazelles Members Login and protected content pages granted under these terms is effective only upon current payment of the membership fees.
- Gilbert's Gazelles will provide at least thirty (30) calendar days notice before an increase in membership fees for a subsequent subscription.
- Recurring Monthly, Six-Months or Yearly Plans: To avoid being charged for the next period, you must cancel your membership prior to your membership renewal date. Log into your profile on gilbertsgazelles.com and click on View Plan Details. We also ask that you send an email letting us know your reasons for canceling.
- Half/Full Marathon Package: Online membership access will automatically end at the end of the month of your race date.
- All memberships may be reinstated at any time by re-registering for a membership plan, whether recurring payments or package.
- Membership fees are NON-REFUNDABLE.
We are understanding and will make exceptions in extreme cases of injury or personal hardship within ten days of your most recent payment. To be considered for a refund, you must cancel your membership from your account page AND send a written request to Gilbert's Gazelles. Refunds will be evaluated on a case by case basis.