Fees and Cancellation Policy
Membership fee payments begin the day of registration.
Memberships automatically renew at the end of the membership time period (monthly, six-months or yearly) and will be charged to the member's credit card entered on day of registration. All memberships are automatic except Half/Full Marathon and Youth Gazelles Summer Camp memberships.
If your plan is non-recurring and has expired and you wish to continue training, you must login to Gilbert'sGazelles.com and select a new membership plan.
Gilbert's Gazelles may terminate the membership and these terms if it is unable to renew the membership based on inaccurate or outdated credit card information.
- Access to Gilbert's Gazelles Members Login and protected content pages granted under these terms is effective only upon current payment of the membership fees.
- Gilbert's Gazelles will provide at least thirty (30) calendar days notice before an increase in membership fees for a subsequent subscription.
- You must cancel your membership by email 10 days prior to your renewal date to avoid being charged for the next period. Once you cancel, your membership will continue through the end of your current charge cycle.
- When you cancel your membership, online membership access will end at the end of the membership period.
- Memberships may be reinstated at any time by re-registering for a membership plan.
- Membership fees are NON-REFUNDABLE.
We are understanding and will make exceptions in extreme cases of injury or personal hardship within ten days of your most recent payment. To be considered for a refund, you must cancel your membership from your account page AND send a written request to Gilbert's Gazelles. Refunds will be evaluated on a case by case basis.