Due to popular demand, Gilbert and his coaching staff have added another Gazelle Training Session. Come join the other friendly runners in a non-competitive atmosphere for a program which focuses on form, biomechanics, strength and endurance, which form the basis for the Gazelles training program philosophies.
The coach for this program is former NCAA All-American Gilbert Tuhabonye, who believes that by transforming an athlete's biomechanics, running becomes a joy and the likelihood of injury is significantly limited. Gilbert brings his running and life experience to the training in an educational and inspiring format that stresses his love and commitment to the sport.
Participants have the option of choosing between the following three weekly classes: M/W at 7:30 or T/Th at 8:15am. Each Saturday the group meets for a long run with a bonus stretching session afterwards.
- Training plan tailored to your needs
- Discounts on apparel, shoes, nutritional items and accessories at Luke's Locker
- Free Core / Strength & Yoga Classes
- On-site physical therapists
- Analysis of your running form
- Bonus stretching on Saturdays
- Online forum, videos, Gazelle gear