For those who want to take a break from the weekly training but still keep up their base mileage on the long runs – this program is for you! Each Saturday hundreds of Gazelles hit the roads going all different distances. If you can't make the weekly training but want to do your long runs to prepare for your upcoming race, run with others that are gearing for the same event. Or maybe you don’t want to train but want to run for the social aspect! Depending on distance, groups start between 6 and 7 a.m. each Saturday. Full service water stops featuring ice cold water and Gatorade are placed every 2 to 2.5 miles and after each run a 45 minute stretching session is held to get you loose and limber for the weekend. Some Saturdays also include running form drills led by Gilbert.
• Customized long run calendar tailored to your needs
• 15% discount on apparel and shoes at all Austin running stores
• 7 Free Boot Camp/Yoga Classes per week, Indoor Workout Facility
• On-site physical therapists
• Video Analysis of your running form
• Bonus stretching on Saturdays
• Online forum, videos, Gazelle gear