Destination Marathon/Half 2013 - California International (Dec. 8)
For 2013 we're expanding the Destination Marathon to three options: Baltimore (Oct. 13), California International Marathon (Dec. 8) and Napa Valley (March 2, 2014).
- Guaranteed Registration (up to certain date agreed upon with the event)
- Discount Hotels
- Coaches Travel With The Group
On Saturdays, all Gazelle groups meet at 6 AM for the long run which feature courses tailored toward preparing you for the marathon. All long runs are fully supported with detailed routes, water/Gatorade every 2-2.5 miles, coaches on-site, and a bonus stretching session afterward.
1) CIM has a full marathon and relay - no half.
2) We are not arranging travel for any participants.
3) A list of hotels with discounted rates will be provided in February 2013.
4) We are not registering any participants - you must do it on your own through the CIM website.
Downtown - Mon/Wed 5:45 a.m., 7:30 a.m. or 9:15 a.m., T/Th 5:30 PM or Circle C - T/Th 5:45 AM or Far West - M/W 5:45 AM + Downtown Saturday 6:00 a.m.
Monday, August 5, 2013
$285 New Gazelles (One Time Payment for Entire Training)
$235 Returning Gazelles (One Time Payment for Entire Training)