Boston Marathon 2017
The class of all marathons in the United States, Boston has been a Gazelles stomping ground for the past ten years. Come and train under former NCAA Champion and world-renowned coach Gilbert Tuhabonye as he takes you through his tried and true program for your best experience yet.
The group features workouts to prepare your body for the rigors of the rolling hills - taking you through some of the most beautiful areas of Austin. You will gain a broad understanding of training philosophy, race strategy, nutrition, and more. Weekly runs include core-centric circuit training, intervals, tempos, fartleks, hills, pace and long runs.
- Training calendar tailored to your needs
- Online & local discounts
- Free Core / Strength & Yoga Classes
- On-site physical therapists
- Analysis of your running form
- Bonus stretching on Saturdays after long run
- Online forum, videos, Gazelle gear
Mon/Wed 7:30 a.m. or 9:15 a.m.
Tue/Thu 5:30 a.m. or 5:30 p.m.
ALL Saturday 5:45 a.m.
December 4th, 2016
$285 For New Members
$235 For Returning Gazelles