This training program focuses on biomechanics, strength and endurance and is geared to all levels of runners.
The coach for this program is former NCAA All-American Gilbert Tuhabonye, who believes that by transforming an athlete's biomechanics, running becomes a joy and the likelihood of injury is significantly limited. Gilbert brings his running and life experience to the training in an educational and inspiring format that stresses his love and commitment to the sport.
Workouts take place each Tuesday and Thursday afternoon from 5.30-6.45pm. If you're a runner with a Boston Qualifier, sub-40 10K (men) or sub-45 10K (women), or similar achievements then our Tuesday/Thursday 5:45am group is for you.
- Training plan tailored to your needs
- Online & local discounts
- Free Core / Strength & Yoga Classes
- On-site physical therapists
- Analysis of your running form
- Bonus stretching on Saturdays
- Online forum, videos, Gazelle gear